Publishing Opportunities of Full Papers
The Conference papers shall be published after the venue
Submitted papers shall be included in the following journals/ conference volumes:
- The conference volumes. The conference volumes shall be published at a publishing house acknowledged by CNCS for specific fields. For the social science researchers: the conference volume shall be published at an A2 publishing house (for papers debating any of the Conference themes) – The volumes will be submitted for indexing to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
- The first and second number of the Journal Sociology and Social Work, USA (for Sociology and Social Work papers)
- The first and second number, year XII, of the Revista Universitară de Sociologie/ Universitary Journal of Sociology, Beladi, Craiova, România (for Sociology papers)
- The first and second number of the Journal International Relations and Security Studies, USA (for International Relations and Security Studies papers)
- The Journal Analele Universității din Craiova. Istorie/ Annals of the University of Craiova. History, Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, România (for History papers)
- The Journal Analele Universității din Craiova. Seria Filosofie/ Annals of the University of Craiova. Philosophy Series, Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, România (for Philosophy papers) or
- The Journal Społeczeństwo i Rodzina/ Society & Family, Kul Publishing House, Stalowa Wola, Poland (for Sociology and Education papers)
The journals: „Sociology and Social Work” and „International Relations and Security Studies” are newly emerging, and their first issue will be published on the publisher’s website.
Please make sure to respect the following:
- The papers must be unpublished work.
- The abstracts and full papers should be submitted for review in electronic format: MS Word
- Papers are to be submitted in the official language of the Conference, English, containing a title, a short abstract (between 200 and 300 words), six key words as well as a 6 row bio note about the author(s).
- Please provide the full names, affiliations, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the authors, indicating the contact author.
- Please include in the e-mail containing the paper the session topic for which you are submitting the article and also the partner journal in which you want to publish.
- Please double-check spelling, syntax, composition and layout.
- One author can submit two papers, but only one as first author.
Remember: The editorial board, reserves the right, upon review by the referents, to publish or reject any of the received papers and to suggest changes that may be considered necessary, based on a blind peer review procedure.